ComfortSide has simplified our return process. Please follow the process described below to return your item to ComfortSide Customer Care. OnceComfortSide Customer Care has received your request and approved your return, we will contact you via email with instructions for your return shipment.
STARTING YOUR RETURN
To start your return with ComfortSide, contact our Customer Care Department directly at 111-111-1111 to speak with a Customer Care representative. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT TO EXPECT
After ComfortSide Customer Care has processed your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), you will receive an email from our Customer Care Department containing your RMA number within 3-5 business days. We will specify the address to ship your product(s) back to and with instructions on how to properly package your return.
When the return is received at our warehouse, it is opened and inspected to make sure the proper products have been received and that everything is in resalable condition with no marks on the box. Due to the inspection process and shipping times, please allow 10 business days for your credit to be applied after your return is received.
ComfortSide does not charge restocking fees.
The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returned shipping. All returns associated with our “Free Shipping” offer will have the original shipping fees that ComfortSide incurred in the process of shipping your order deducted from the refund. For all other orders no associated with our “Free Shipping” offer, original shipping charges are non-refundable.
ComfortSide will process returns for unused products and refunds only for items purchased from ComfortSide.com. Returns for unused products purchased online must be submitted within 30 days from the date that your order has shipped.
To receive a refund, please make sure of the following:
- All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition
- The product must be free from damages, scratches and/or defects
- All merchandise cannot have been installed
- You must have the original manufacturer packaging for the item (manuals, accessories, packaging materials)
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the original manufacturer packaging for the item
- Packages MUST be sent back by the delivery method they were delivered (UPS or LTL)
- All items must be returned with an assigned Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number